Occupants remained uninjured after a fire broke out in a Dayton residence

Dayton, Ohio – A Dayton residence was caught on fire on Friday morning.

On Friday morning, just before 6 a.m., dispatch got a call about a fire on Ravelle Court. Firefighters were sent to the scene immediately. When they got to the site, they discovered that everyone had already left the home uninjured.

Fred Haney, the fire chief in this area, says that a smoke alarm alerted the people inside the house to the fire, allowing them to get out safely.

While running for their lives, one occupant shut the door of a room, which helped contain the fire and not cause significant damage.

The cause of the fire has yet to be determined pending investigation.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button